A trusted, established road surfacing company
Regal Surfacing is part of Regal Ground Contractors ltd, a family run business based in Darlington, County Durham.
We are one of the leading commercial surfacing companies in the North East of England, operating in the area for over 30 years. Most of our work comes from recommendation and word of mouth.
All our tradespeople are highly professional and experienced, which ensures we keep our excellent reputation throughout the region. There's no project our team can't handle when it comes to surfacing.
We specialise in commercial surfacing: tarmac, tar and chip, surface dressing, line marking/road marking, pothole repairs, and much more.
We cover the whole of the whole of the North East, including Tyneside, North Yorkshire, Northumberland and Cumbria.
Health & Safety Policy
It is the policy of Regal Surfacing that the Health and Safety of all persons affected by our activities has equal status to other business objectives. To achieve this a Management System has been established that fully reflects and embraces the primary objectives of this policy.
The ultimate responsibility for Health and Safety rests with the Directors of the company. This responsibility will be delegated, without abrogation, through the management organisation of the company.
As an integral part of business management, every Manager shall be responsible for ensuring adequate resources are made available to achieve this policy and every employee shall support and be fully committed to its implementation.
Regal Surfacing will:
- Operate and maintain a health & safety management system within a management structure, to ensure that all persons working for and on behalf of Regal Surfacing are adequately trained, informed, instructed, managed and monitored in order to maintain the highest safety, health and welfare standards, and to continually reduce the Company’s accident/incident rate.
- Maintain an organisational structure and promote a culture, which encourages full and active participation of all employees in the systematic control of health and safety.
- Develop and maintain an effective Health and Safety Management System adequately resourced to implement the Company H&S Policy.
- Comply with the requirements of appropriate regulations and codes of practice.
- Ensure that potential health & safety risks, associated with projects and operations are assessed as early as is practicable, in order to minimise adverse effects and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Implement structured training in health & safety matters.
- Regularly monitor, review and audit the H&S Management System and performance to ensure compliance with the Policy and encourage continual improvement in the process.
Speak to us about your commercial surfacing
"*" indicates required fields